International health & safety compliance tools and resources specifically developed for offices and the retail and service sectors.
The convergence Core tools were created with guidance from the Core Consortium, a group of multinational companies whose mission is to develop country EHS compliance tools and resources tailored for offices, service and retail sectors. Read about our Country Audit Checklists below.
Please contact us or provide your name and email address below for a free live demo of our CORE tools.
What is a Country Audit Checklist?
A CORE Country Audit Checklist is a list of questions based on the laws and regulations of a country when answered checks (audits) the compliance of the site. A Checklist builds on the information and value of the Legal Register by providing the specific requirements of the health and safety laws and presenting them in a question format; whereas the Legal Register provides a general descriptive summary of the laws. The User of a Checklist is given the additional value of access to that country’s Legal Register at no additional charge. Click here for the list of 25+ available Country Audit Checklists.
- Presents the main requirements of each law in a simple question format.
- Questions are often supplemented with guidance to ensure comprehension of the question.
- Easily customized to an operation.
- Updated annually with legislative changes.
- Plus all of the same features as the Legal Registers:
- Organized by H&S topic
- Linked to the full text of the law
- Keyword searchable
- Presented in dual language
- Custom reporting
- Simply exports to Excel, PDF, XML
An Audit Checklist (often called a protocol) is a tool typically used to assess a site's compliance with predetermined criteria, and in this case the criteria is country health and safety laws and regulations that apply to an office or retail operation; see the topical scope. Our Checklist is the right tool for:
- Internal Corporate Audit
- Supplier Compliance Assessment
- Regulatory Guidance
- Safety Committee’s Site Inspection
- Verifying the Effectiveness of an H&S Management System.