International health & safety compliance tools and resources specifically developed for offices, retail and service sectors.
The convergence Core tools were created with guidance from the Core Consortium, a group of multinational companies whose mission is to develop country EHS compliance tools and resources tailored for offices, service and retail sectors. Read below about our newest Core tool - Country Compliance Calendars.
Please call us or submit the form below to place an order or request a free demo of our Core Country Compliance Calendars, or any of the other Core Tools.
What is a Country Compliance Calendar?
Country Compliance Calendars identify and describe Health & Safety Calendaring Events and their Calendaring Frequency (health and safety regulatory compliance events or activities, and the frequency with which those events or activities must be conducted). All calendaring data comes in English as well as the national language, and is updated annually.
Country Compliance Calendars are included free of charge with the purchase of a corresponding Country Legal Register or Country Audit Checklist, or may be purchased as a stand-alone module. Stand-alone Compliance Calendars cost less than $1,000 per country.
You can learn more or order a Country Compliance Calendar by calling us or by submitting the form to the left!
- List of recurring, date-specific, event-triggered and other types of H&S compliance events.
- Timing or frequency for each compliance event.
- Links to full text of the law.
- All data is presented in dual language (English & national language) if applicable.
- Annually updated with update changes tracked.
- Organized by H&S topic.
- Keyword searchable across one or more selected countries.
- Simply exports to Excel, PDF.
A CORE Country Compliance Calendar is a cost-efficient first step towards H&S compliance for an office or a store, and:
- Helps ensure a H&S regulatory compliance due date is not missed.
- Provides H&S calendaring data for a company's internal calendaring system.
- Supports the timely filing of required H&S information to the regulatory authorities.