Please contact us or provide your name and email address below for a free live demo of our CORE tools.
Check out the rest of our suite of CORE Tools below.
What are Country Audit Checklists?
A CORE "country audit checklist" is a list of questions based on the laws and regulations of a country, which when answered, checks (audits) the compliance of the site.
A Checklist builds on the information and value of the Legal Register by providing the specific requirements of the health and safety laws and presenting them in a question format; whereas the Legal Register provides a general descriptive summary of the laws. Checklist users are given the additional value of access to that country’s Legal Register at no additional charge.
- Presents the main requirements of each law in a simple question format.
- Questions are often supplemented with guidance to ensure comprehension of the question.
- Easily customized to an operation.
- Updated annually with legislative changes.
- Plus all of the same features as the Legal Registers:
- Organized by H&S topic
- Linked to the full text of the law
- Keyword searchable
- Presented in dual language
- Custom reporting
- Simply exports to Excel, PDF, XML
An Audit Checklist (often called a protocol) is a tool typically used to assess a site's compliance with predetermined criteria, and in this case the criteria is country health and safety laws and regulations that apply to an office or retail operation; see the topical scope. Our Checklist is the right tool for:
- Internal Corporate Audit
- Supplier Compliance Assessment
- Regulatory Guidance
- Safety Committee’s Site Inspection
- Verifying the Effectiveness of an H&S Management System.